Dear colleagues & friends,
We hope you are doing well.
Registration are open for the join annual meeting Cochrane Skin group and European Dermato-Epidemiology Network (EDEN) in Paris (France) on 22 to 24th April 2024 (22th afternoon dedicated to EDEN’s topics, 23th dedicated to common topic and 24th morning for those of the Cochrane skin group).
The meeting will take place in Musée des Moulages located in Hôpital Saint Louis 1 Avenue Claude Vellefaux 75010 Paris (please note that unfortunately no elevator is available (about 30 steps to get to the meeting room)
- Abstracts for oral communication must be submitted online by 15 March 2024
- in English
- not be more than 350 words.
- Structured abstract : Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- The abstract title should not be longer than 20 words.
- Abbreviated terms should be written in full the first time they are used.
Registration is free of charges, but a contribution of 75 euros is required if you wish to register for the dinner organised on the evening of Tuesday 23rd April. Inscription for the dinner is on your right. End of registration February 2020, 28th.
Thanks for your help and see you in Paris!
Laurence Le Cleach and Emilie Sbidian